Metropolis council members authorized the mandate yesterday.
Benicia is taking a more durable stance than the remainder of Solano County — the one Bay Space county and not using a mask mandate.
Earlier this month, ABC7 Information spoke with the Solano County Well being Officer who defined why they initially selected to not implement indoor masking.
“The data does not support the need for such a mandate. This disease in our county is very clearly spreading during/through social events, people who are going to parties, barbecues, picnics, campouts,” stated Dr. Bela Matyas.
The mandate goes into impact instantly and shall be reviewed in six weeks.
VACCINE TRACKER: How California is doing, when you may get a coronavirus vaccine
Having hassle loading the tracker above? Click on right here to open it in a brand new window.
- Map reveals all over the place you may get a COVID-19 take a look at within the Bay Space
- Mask mandates are again in Bay Space, so what is the most secure one to put on? Here is what physician says
- Here is every thing you must learn about COVID-19 booster pictures
- What we all know concerning the delta variant of COVID-19 following new CDC report
- Lambda and delta plus: What to learn about different COVID variants detected in US
- How you can present proof of vaccination in San Francisco or wherever in California
- Ought to vaccinated individuals get examined if uncovered to COVID-19? CDC explains
- Can a breakthrough an infection nonetheless result in lengthy haul COVID-19? San Francisco physician explains
- CA COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker: See your standing right here
- These CA counties are manner forward in vaccinations
- Knowledge tracker: Coronavirus instances, deaths, hospitalizations in each Bay Space county
- Get the newest updates on California EDD, stimulus checks, unemployment advantages
- Coronavirus origin: The place did COVID-19 come from?
- What’s a COVID-19 genetic, antigen and antibody take a look at?
- What does COVID-19 do to your physique and why does it unfold so simply?
- Coronavirus Timeline: Monitoring main moments of COVID-19 pandemic in San Francisco Bay Space